Thursday, September 5, 2013

Senior Year, Day 1.

Today, the school year started. (Sort of... one of my classes started.) It's crazy to think that it's my last year as a high school student. It seems like yesterday I was starting high school. Next year, I'll be considered an adult.

To be honest, I have no idea what I'm going to be doing after high school. If I get my way, I'll be photographing while remaining heavily involved with my church. Hopefully that's what God has planned, but I'll let him lead me where He wishes.

I'm a little (very) nervous for this next year. I'm teaching a co-op class with another amazing senior. I'm going to be out of the house nearly every night. I have to keep up with my school. I also have to make time for friends and family while keeping up with and marketing my photography like crazy. It's doable... many have done it before me. I'm just nervous about it. And excited. VERY VERY SUPER excited!

God is going to do some great things this year, no doubt. Have Your way, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment